Friday, January 28, 2011

Early Morning Dove

Seven new holes have found there way into my arm, I had no idea how many needle vaccination children go through during their childhood. How lovely that I need to catch up quickly (rolls eyes). My arms arms are pretty sore, but truthfully that's not what I came to blog about.

Yes, it is early in the morning but I have yet to go to bed since yesterday. I've thought about this day long before it's arrival. What I would do, what I would say and how I would say it. Sitting here now feel almost strange knowing that before I watch the next day break things may be different. But for now there is one person yet to tell, and I feel in heart that it should be done properly.........face to face. I will seek him shortly before my evening meal with the grandparents. With empty hands and an olive branch in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment